PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pandora resurrection
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:11 pm by BmxSkull

» opening a minecraft server and other games
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 pm by Admin

» New TeamSpeak
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm by Admin

» Thanks
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am by The Kid

» Watch Green Lantern online
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hey Guys!
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am by the}GaMe*

» BoinaVerde and RaquyeL dancing in the game DC Universe
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm by BoinaVerde

» urban terror 4.1
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm by BoinaVerde

» =PD=One? Would be nicee
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am by The Kid

» watch Transformers: Age Of Extinction
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm by BoinaVerde

» TS3 Offline?
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm by hpz

» I would like to enter the clan of Pandora*.*
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am by hpz

» UTSC Sr8 only Tournament Invite
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm by hpz

» Looking for a great config
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm by hpz

» hpz <--
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 pm by hpz

» free time / lets play games :D
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm by hpz

» a dedication to the world soccer :DDD !!
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm by BoinaVerde

»  Addicted to Urban Terror ?? xD
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm by BoinaVerde

» Hi ALL, did ya miss me? AP0LL0 here
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am by BoinaVerde

» good luck Portugal / Boa Sorte Portugal
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords

PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS

Go down 
+3
BoinaVerde
Strawberry
][-T-3-][
7 posters
AuthorMessage
][-T-3-][
][-T-3-][

PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am

Wow, what a difference a year make, this time last year the server was over crowded i:e you couldn’t get on the server everyone was enjoying themselves.
Today I was shocked I spent 7 yes SEVEN hours in teamspeak and no-one joined , ok yes I haven’t been on that much but as soon as someone joined which was bmxskull I ask him what he was doing or where he was and he was on a jump server (someone else server) I typed in =PD= and to me surprise there was 3 people on different servers with the =PD= Tag playing on another server and not in teamspeak. Me and James had been on teamspeak for 3 hours when James a seven (7) year old said to me Pandora is any fun anymore because he cant talk to anyone.

For me was that you had admins on different servers without being on teamspeak, not mentioning any names but for me this is very disappointing, if we and yes I mean WE as in all of us wants to keep =PD= alive we all need to join teamspeak and go on OUR server to play with each other. I myself have find myself on other servers because no one is on ours the other day I spend an hour on the server and only 3 ppl joined. We NEED to sort out a night during the week where we are ALL on teamspeak and on the server or we might as well close the website and the clan…..

Boinaverde, I haven’t spoke to you in the last 2 - 3 days apart from when you were moaning about not being able to log onto league of legends. Skull joined teamspeak and as soon as he did I ask him what he was doing and he said he was on a jump server and i joined him, now if you know skull he doesn’t speak much but I tried to find him and the only person I could find was you on a different server playing urban terror and not on teamspeak.

You are the leader of this clan and you need to be on teamspeak it shouldn’t take me to write this message.

Soldier, To be honest I don’t know if we haven’t been on at the same time as each other but you are the other FOUNDING MEMBER of this clan you and boinaverde should be the ones that we look up too, I haven’t spoken to you for at least 2-3 weeks, and yeah im not on all the time but 6-12 months ago I would see you or seven online everyday playing.

Strawberry, Evolution, Kimer, and all the other members of =PD=
This is our community and I see this community going the same way as pwny did yes we have two people in charge boinaverde and soldier that are two great people, I will stay with them too the end but I feel in the last few days that the only person I have spoken to is bmxskull, and believe me he doesn’t speak much…… it is like getting blood out of a stone but me and him have been the only people on teamspeak. No offensive meant skull.... Very Happy

If WE as a community want to keep =PD= alive then we have to join Teamspeak and we have to play on our server on URBAN TERROR.

Dont shy away from this as it need to be said the server has been empty and so has teamspeak and I feel no one is enjoying it anymore, if this is true or you think I am talking crap then reply but I would like to hear other people's point of view. It doesnt matter whether you are a member of =PD= or not as this is just my opinion.

Sorry if this has annoyed a few people but it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

Hello T-3,

I will try to reply you in english. I suck at it but I will try it anyway.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
Wow, what a difference a year make, this time last year the server was over crowded i:e you couldn’t get on the server everyone was enjoying themselves.
Today I was shocked I spent 7 yes SEVEN hours in teamspeak and no-one joined , ok yes I haven’t been on that much but as soon as someone joined which was bmxskull I ask him what he was doing or where he was and he was on a jump server (someone else server) I typed in =PD= and to me surprise there was 3 people on different servers with the =PD= Tag playing on another server and not in teamspeak. Me and James had been on teamspeak for 3 hours when James a seven (7) year old said to me Pandora is any fun anymore because he cant talk to anyone.

I have been away for a time because I lose my job and many other things happened, not related about job. Anyway, I have been visiting forum to see how things is going and posting many replies. In the past I was on TS3 every day, I joined competitions, I help Boina with server, b3, xlr8stats, etc. I really like helping my team, and I have been active as much as I could. The main problem here is people got stuff to do and holydays. Im pretty sure that in september =PD= members will come back to server to play and they will connect to TS3.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
For me was that you had admins on different servers without being on teamspeak, not mentioning any names but for me this is very disappointing, if we and yes I mean WE as in all of us wants to keep =PD= alive we all need to join teamspeak and go on OUR server to play with each other. I myself have find myself on other servers because no one is on ours the other day I spend an hour on the server and only 3 ppl joined. We NEED to sort out a night during the week where we are ALL on teamspeak and on the server or we might as well close the website and the clan…..

Like you, I have been playing under an alias in another servers because Pandora's servers was empty. As I lose my job, I play in the morning and afternoon more than at night. At these hours the server is mostly empty.

Yes, you're right. We need to talk (imho) about clan situation. The most important thing is trying to catch players into the clan.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
Boinaverde, I haven’t spoke to you in the last 2 - 3 days apart from when you were moaning about not being able to log onto league of legends. Skull joined teamspeak and as soon as he did I ask him what he was doing and he said he was on a jump server and i joined him, now if you know skull he doesn’t speak much but I tried to find him and the only person I could find was you on a different server playing urban terror and not on teamspeak.

You are the leader of this clan and you need to be on teamspeak it shouldn’t take me to write this message.

Yes, a lot of people on TS3 are playing League of legends most of the time, or at least that what I saw on TS3 through the website when I joined to keep myself up to date. One thing we maybe must do is beeing connected into another way instead only TS3, like xfire, steam or whatever. You can check xfire at xfire.com (its like a gaming messenger).

The most important thing imho we must do is helping Boina to keep server smooth. I have seen so many people saying: "unhits", "lags", etc. This is the most important thing we must fix I think. Like I said so many times in the past, I have a server. We can try it. There is no b3 but I am paying for it for nothing at the moment coz the server is always empty. We can use it.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
Soldier, To be honest I don’t know if we haven’t been on at the same time as each other but you are the other FOUNDING MEMBER of this clan you and boinaverde should be the ones that we look up too, I haven’t spoken to you for at least 2-3 weeks, and yeah im not on all the time but 6-12 months ago I would see you or seven online everyday playing.

I dont know where S0lDieR is, maybe he is on holydays. This is a shame because I have seen so many clans finished because of that. I hope S0lDieR is fine and come back soon.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
Strawberry, Evolution, Kimer, and all the other members of =PD=
This is our community and I see this community going the same way as pwny did yes we have two people in charge boinaverde and soldier that are two great people, I will stay with them too the end but I feel in the last few days that the only person I have spoken to is bmxskull, and believe me he doesn’t speak much…… it is like getting blood out of a stone but me and him have been the only people on teamspeak. No offensive meant skull.... Very Happy

If WE as a community want to keep =PD= alive then we have to join Teamspeak and we have to play on our server on URBAN TERROR.

Of course they are great Smile thats why we are here.

][-T-3-][ wrote:
Dont shy away from this as it need to be said the server has been empty and so has teamspeak and I feel no one is enjoying it anymore, if this is true or you think I am talking crap then reply but I would like to hear other people's point of view. It doesnt matter whether you are a member of =PD= or not as this is just my opinion.

Sorry if this has annoyed a few people but it had to be said.

No worries T-3.
Back to top Go down
BoinaVerde
Admin
Admin
BoinaVerde

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 am

woke up with all the force t3
you're talking about me?
I'm the last person that you should point your finger
I am connected 24 hours a day on the server
I have two UrbanTerror's open one in pandora and when there is not anyone I open another and I will play on another server, but always logged in pandora
in relation to those admins who are not in teamspeak and who are not on our server, they are no longer admins, I know who they are
t3 in relation to you I not have seen you too many times in the server
this server will never be as Pwny
people come and go but the server remains.
in relation to the soldier he has his life,
he knows everything that goes on here
he knows who is in teamspeak
he knows who is on the server
but now he can not join us
but very soon he comes back
people have to remember that
the pandora is a place of fun
and if people like to be there
must contribute, each with the presence
another as they wish
NOT THINK THAT I OR SOLDIER, WE ARE A SLEEP
we like very much to all of you
you guys are like a family to us
but we are all men, almost
we know what we want.
is on the conscience of all, what do you guys want for pandora

a hug BoinaVerde

Last edited by BoinaVerde on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandora.forumotion.org
@Master@

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Sorry i don't go to the TS and Pandora Server, but my village was in celebrations. Smile

I hope you guys understand why i missing

Hug for all

P.S: Sorry my english Neutral
Back to top Go down
kimer
Server Admin
Server Admin
kimer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 am

Hello T-3 and company

The problem i got is that i haven't got microphone so i play with headphones and environment sound when i speak, so if there is the TV on you will listen the tv sound too and it is annoying for all the people that is at TS3. I try to be in but with the microphone mute.

sorry for not be there more time, but i think that strawberry has reason, its summer and holidays... people will be back at september.

cya my friends
Back to top Go down
Pensioner
Pensioner

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Wow T mate you really spoke your mind and well done for doing so I admire that. In saying that I do not agree with all you say most yes. It does get frustrating when you have limited time to play and the server is empty. It is an obvious thing to do to go find a server where other players are why not. Playing time for myself is not good as the wife hates me playing and it causes friction, so I grab a game where I can. Also it is Holiday time I was off Last week and am away again next week for a week it will get back to normal I hope.

Teamspeak I think is a personal and individual thing. As Kimer states not everyone has access to a quiet place, or feels comfortable in a speaking environment. Maybe there English or other languages is poor. Lets face it if was us trying to speak Portuguese it would be a non starter.I personally prefer not to use it if I am playing as I find it a distraction, I am bad enough as it is. I really do not think it is not a necessity to keep a Clan together. But I agree Admins should be on if playing, or at least communicate via the screen to let others know action is being taken.

Pandora is a good friendly community and as Boina states will never be a Pwny, I do not have to go into the reasons why as you already know. They both have their rite to exist and I make it no secret I sometimes go play there as is mine and everybody else's choice.

It is good to see you are so passionate about keeping the community together and maybe it is a bit of a wake up call so the server does not head the way as many others that have gone. I also don't think that the 4.2 fiasco has helped either but I am sure it will all settle down soon.

Cheers mate.

Pen Smile

Wow companheiro T você realmente falou a sua mente e bem feito para fazer isso, eu admiro isso. Ao dizer que eu não concordo com tudo que você diz mais sim. Ele faz ser frustrante quando você tem pouco tempo para jogar eo servidor está vazio. É uma coisa óbvia a fazer para ir encontrar um servidor onde os jogadores são outros, por que não. Jogando tempo para mim não é bom como a mulher me odeia jogar e faz com que o atrito, assim que eu pegar um jogo onde eu puder. Também é tempo de férias eu estava fora semana passada e estou longe de novo na próxima semana para uma semana ele vai voltar ao normal, espero.

Teamspeak eu acho que é uma coisa pessoal e individual. Como Kimer estados nem todos têm acesso a um lugar tranquilo, ou se sente confortável em um ambiente onde se fala. Talvez haja idiomas inglês ou outro é pobre. Vamos enfrentá-lo se foi nós que estão tentando falar Português, seria um starter.I não pessoalmente, prefiro não usá-lo se eu estou jogando como acho que é uma distração, eu sou ruim o suficiente, pois é. Eu realmente não acho que isso não é uma necessidade para manter um clã juntos. Mas eu concordo Admins deve estar em se jogar, ou pelo menos se comunicam através da tela para que os outros saibam ação está sendo tomada.

Pandora é uma comunidade bem amigável e como Boina estados nunca será um Pwny, eu não tenho de ir para as razões por que como você já conhece. Ambos têm seu rito de existir e eu faço-lhe um segredo Eu às vezes vou jogar lá como é meu e todos os outros de sua escolha.

É bom ver que você está tão apaixonado por manter a comunidade unida e talvez seja um pouco de um wake up call para que o servidor não ir a maneira como muitos outros que passaram. Eu também não acho que o fiasco 4,2 ajudou tanto mas tenho certeza de que tudo vai se acalmar em breve.

Companheiro Cheers.

caneta

Back to top Go down
S0LDieR
S0LDieR

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi every1 Smile It's good to speak your mind and stuff freely, so it was good to make a post.

I didn't make a post when I decided to take a break because I felt so bad about it (only spoke with boina on TS). We log in every day and make friends and stuff so it's hard to express in words when you are going to be away for a while.

About me: I was getting a bit tired of the routine work-> home -> urt -> work -> home -> urt -> etc, and with vacations coming along, the portuguese summer knocking on the door (I know you brits dont know about this summer thing :pPPppPP), I stayed away for a while. As boina said, I have been keeping up to par with the server and the community but not as much as I should.

I also know and specially you T3 who have been away for long times, that sometimes you just need a break. This server rests a lot on the shoulders of a few core members that remain active and allow other core members to come and go freely and know that the server will be there, being taken care of by those who stay. Boina is the huge stepping stone on this, specially since my break and it is not an easy task.

I'm currently on vacations and not in lisbon (where my desktop is) so I won't be able to log in or play for at least 2 weeks more and I'm sure a lot of people are on vacations as well. So my hope is that at least, at the start of September things will kick start again. Also, Guild Wars 2 is coming out and I dunno if people plan on playing this or not but the beauty of this community would be to be able to play other games with friends from the same community, ofc while maintaining UrT alive.

BTW for more info .p, I just arrived from Amsterdam yesterday where I had the time of my life. Sorry for not saying anything darkliquid .p I'm sure you could of indicated the best red spots ;)AND Mr. T3, amsterdam was full of brits, you are very loud and rude :p and hit on girls very savagely pushing them away to the darkest corners of earth! shame on you .p

And I understand people playing on other servers when ours is empty. But I think that on September will kick start things again when people come back from vacations.

Cheers and don't "despair" just have a little patience Smile We will all still be around and be friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoinaVerde
Admin
Admin
BoinaVerde

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

I agree with you 100% soldier

pensioner, when we go to the teamspeak is to talk a bit with our friends, laugh, have fun, play and etc.

we're not going to teamspeak, just because the game

but the admins have, wherever possible be in teamspeak, to help new members etc.

again I say, this server was opened with various objectives

some, fun, joy, friendship, companionship, and etc.

and one more thing we have in teamspeak channels as crossfire, league of legends, left for dead

these channels serve for people to use

people who come to teamspeak not necessarily have to play it all the time UrbanTerror

they can play all the games they want

I think there are people who think that people who are in teamspeak must play UrbanTerror

but this is not true

want some advice?

have fun and make friends

That is the most important

btw guild wars is already in Portugal soldier ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandora.forumotion.org
][-T-3-][
][-T-3-][

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm

S0LDieR wrote:

BTW for more info .p, I just arrived from Amsterdam yesterday where I had the time of my life. Sorry for not saying anything darkliquid .p I'm sure you could of indicated the best red spots ;)AND Mr. T3, amsterdam was full of brits, you are very loud and rude :p and hit on girls very savagely pushing them away to the darkest corners of earth! shame on you .p

Cheers and don't "despair" just have a little patience Smile We will all still be around and be friends Very Happy

I hear you. Wink

LOUD AND RUDE :O how dare you hehehehehe, yeah he hit on girls but I dont push them away Wink.

p.s Thanks Boina for taking my admin rights away because I spoke my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS   PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT TO ALL =PD= MEMBERS + FRIENDS
Page 1 of 1