Friends Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Friends Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pandora resurrection
Friends EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:11 pm by BmxSkull

» opening a minecraft server and other games
Friends EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 pm by Admin

» New TeamSpeak
Friends EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm by Admin

» Thanks
Friends EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am by The Kid

» Watch Green Lantern online
Friends EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hey Guys!
Friends EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am by the}GaMe*

» BoinaVerde and RaquyeL dancing in the game DC Universe
Friends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm by BoinaVerde

» urban terror 4.1
Friends EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm by BoinaVerde

» =PD=One? Would be nicee
Friends EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am by The Kid

» watch Transformers: Age Of Extinction
Friends EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm by BoinaVerde

» TS3 Offline?
Friends EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm by hpz

» I would like to enter the clan of Pandora*.*
Friends EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am by hpz

» UTSC Sr8 only Tournament Invite
Friends EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm by hpz

» Looking for a great config
Friends EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm by hpz

» hpz <--
Friends EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 pm by hpz

» free time / lets play games :D
Friends EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm by hpz

» a dedication to the world soccer :DDD !!
Friends EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm by BoinaVerde

»  Addicted to Urban Terror ?? xD
Friends EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm by BoinaVerde

» Hi ALL, did ya miss me? AP0LL0 here
Friends EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am by BoinaVerde

» good luck Portugal / Boa Sorte Portugal
Friends EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords

Friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pensioner
Pensioner

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Friends   Friends EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Boina, Soldiera ,
Guys even though I am still active in Pwny and now senior Admin ( I do not know where that came from ) I still wish to be active with you lot. You are and always will be my friends. It made me think!. Perhaps we could arrange a match between Pandora and Pwny. I have neither the skill or experience to set this up but I am sure yourselves or some from Pwny have. I would gladly help in anyway I could it would be fun. I think keeping both communities together would be beneficial as we are really from the same backgrounds and when 1 is quiet we could move over. What are your thoughts on this ?. If teams are split on the night we could move over and help out as we all know each other. it could be a platform for you guys to move into a league if that is the direction you are aiming for. I say that because the professional way you are going about building the community is very impressive. I am not trying to flatter I do not need to credit where it is due. Either way respond. I might even make it on the Subs bench as I am in the Sheffield Wednesday league of UT. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
S0LDieR
S0LDieR

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends   Friends EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 am

Hey Pens ma boy Very Happy I'm not sure I fully understood you're idea so correct me if I'm wrong!

You are suggesting that we somehow link the communities without giving up the 2 servers? Or that we play in lilpwny while still being PD? Not dechiphering very well .p

And so far, we are not a clan with goals to participate in a league and/or tournaments. We want to be an open community where people can have fun and talk around with friends. Maybe in the future, if we get enough willing "members", they can form a group to participate in a league or tournament, but it will be a voluntary thing and always to have fun, not to care so much about score and stuff Smile

Even though I didnt understand your idea fully, if it involves joining up with lilpwny, I'll have this to say:

- me and boina created this server because nitro wasn't active on managing the site/server and had some bad actions/reactions in dealing with people/stuff;

- he didn't reply or embrace offers of help from the community, only to later come and critize the community for not helping;

- for ages he didn't even change the map cycle... actually... he only started doing anything to the server, after me and boina left;

- he said not enough people were using the server to make it worthwile (what a BS thing to say, what difference is it to him if the server has 10 people on average or 20?) -> and this despite the fact that the server had quite some people playing there frequently... not as many as before... but still, he left them all out to dry;

- he shut down the servers saying he doesnt have money, then he reopens the server saying he doesn't mind the server running on the background, only that he doesn't have time to review bans lol...; we can't associate ourselves or be dependant on such an unstable context -> we really really can't.

Now all this said, we love you and every1 else that played in the other server and we are very very happy that you visit us and play alongside us and participate in forums/TS/etc Very Happy We do know that ping is a problem and we are hopping to get it fixed soon :X

Pls tell me what I understood wrong (cause I'm sure I got something wrong at least .p) and tell me what you think. Cheers m8ey! Smile

PS - start making paragraphs on your big posts!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Pensioner
Pensioner

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Friends   Friends EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Soldier.
You are suggesting that we somehow link the communities without giving up the 2 servers? Or that we play in lilpwny while still being PD? Not dechiphering very well .p

Firstly I apologise for not being clearer. I am English, and as the English are very Lazy and presumptuous ( that's a good word look it up lol ) expect other Nations to understand us. New paragraph.

I am not suggesting that we link the communities at all. Your point that we both play in each others server is what I was trying to get across. Pwny tends to go very quiet after 10pm English time. As you have probably noticed both Loon and myself come over to you around then.
There are lots of UT servers out there but I enjoy the friendly atmosphere in both servers which is lacking in bigger communities I feel.

I take on board your comments about Nitro and if I am totally honest agree with you and your valid points.

I am more than happy to recommend Pandora to all Pwny members and bring some over when we are in our quiet periods. Maybe this could be reciprocal, (another word to look up maybe ).

Now all this said, we love you and every1 else that played in the other server and we are very very happy that you visit us and play alongside us and participate in forums/TS/etc.

I echo that comment it is worded very nicely.

Pen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S0LDieR
S0LDieR

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends   Friends EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:58 pm

paragraphs... pretty Very Happy cyclops

I see what you mean now, if there are 2 low populated servers, one should "move" over to the other. The only semi-problem is that server activity seems to work in "flows". If the server is empty from 8pm-10pm, chances are that it will reamain empty throughout the rest of the night.

And also, its useful to have admins around as much as possible and would be a shame to have the pandora server open (even if with few people playing) and have the admins playing on another server.

But since you mention it, I haven't logged in to PWNY since I left; but from now on, I will try to pop by from time to time or when pandora is empty (which shockingly also happens :p).

Think its not quite what you had in mind but I think it's semi-sensible Smile

And this is just my personal opinion; there might be others ofc pirat
Back to top Go down
BoinaVerde
Admin
Admin
BoinaVerde

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends   Friends EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:49 pm

[img]Friends Semttulo41e [/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandora.forumotion.org
Loon

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends   Friends EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Ouch! - no love for nitro in this community!

From what i can make of Pen's traditional English and Sol's exceptional Portuguese English study It looks like the proposition of having a sister site, so when things go pear-shaped in one we will go to the other.

Sol has mentioned the disadvantages (all valid), but the advantage here is that we are keeping people together. There are other competitors like sexys etc.. who might poach gamers when one is inactive. Pen & I go to PD but others may go elsewhere. Linking the communities when player numbers are decreasing overall (gamers on CoD etc..) might benefit each other in the longer term - although based on Boin's last post (the pic), it may be easier said then done!

Let us see how things progress - C U all in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends   Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends
Page 1 of 1