Hits on the server Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Hits on the server Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pandora resurrection
Hits on the server EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:11 pm by BmxSkull

» opening a minecraft server and other games
Hits on the server EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 pm by Admin

» New TeamSpeak
Hits on the server EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm by Admin

» Thanks
Hits on the server EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am by The Kid

» Watch Green Lantern online
Hits on the server EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hey Guys!
Hits on the server EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am by the}GaMe*

» BoinaVerde and RaquyeL dancing in the game DC Universe
Hits on the server EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm by BoinaVerde

» urban terror 4.1
Hits on the server EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm by BoinaVerde

» =PD=One? Would be nicee
Hits on the server EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am by The Kid

» watch Transformers: Age Of Extinction
Hits on the server EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm by BoinaVerde

» TS3 Offline?
Hits on the server EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm by hpz

» I would like to enter the clan of Pandora*.*
Hits on the server EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am by hpz

» UTSC Sr8 only Tournament Invite
Hits on the server EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm by hpz

» Looking for a great config
Hits on the server EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm by hpz

» hpz <--
Hits on the server EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 pm by hpz

» free time / lets play games :D
Hits on the server EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm by hpz

» a dedication to the world soccer :DDD !!
Hits on the server EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm by BoinaVerde

»  Addicted to Urban Terror ?? xD
Hits on the server EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm by BoinaVerde

» Hi ALL, did ya miss me? AP0LL0 here
Hits on the server EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am by BoinaVerde

» good luck Portugal / Boa Sorte Portugal
Hits on the server EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords

Hits on the server

Go down 
+3
Gramps
ruisalho
Pensioner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pensioner
Pensioner

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Guys, I do not like to moan but what is it with the hits here ?. Is it my config or low ping ?.Lots of people are complaining in game to the point where we will loose players eventually of that I am sure. If anybody has any suggestions please post as it is getting very frustrating. I am not going to keep going on about me being low skilled that we all know but sometimes you can put 5 headshots into somebody they dont die wtf !!!!.

A very mardy old man. Smile.
Back to top Go down
ruisalho

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

heyy pensioner, what mouse do you use ? and keyboard? sometimes it can be the response betwin the mouse and the computer...
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Gramps

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 am

Hits for me are random, sometimes good, other times as pen said, bullets in heads and nothing...
A very mardy younger than pensioner man Razz

p.s it's not my mouse, doesn't happen elsewhere,other games etc.
Back to top Go down
Pensioner
Pensioner

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 am

Hi Rui,
Thanks for your reply. I use just a basic 3 button Logitech mouse and a standard genius keyboard. They are not classed as gaming devices. I have often wondered if 1 of these new super gaming mice would make much difference to my gaming as you can appreciate my reflexes are not as quick as you Elfs so would they make that much difference. Or as you say in your post would the connection between a new mouse and the computer be much quicker enabling better and faster hits ?. As Gramps says it is a bit hit and miss sometimes I am a proper James Bond Laughing. I sometimes play on other servers when we are quiet and have noticed that on the mainly American ones where my ping is around 100 the hits seem better. I am lucky to have a fibre optic broadband connection here which sometimes pings at 16 with 23-25 being the average, could this be the problem ?.
I will pinch my boys new mouse when he is asleep and try it so if I am even worse than usual you will know why. I have got to sort that bloody Don Kimer out or I will finish up putting a horses head on his pillow. Razz

Pen.

Oi Rui,
Obrigado pela sua resposta. Eu uso apenas uma básica 3 botão do mouse e um teclado Logitech gênio padrão. Eles não são classificados como dispositivos de jogos. Muitas vezes me pergunto se um desses novos mouses de super faria muita diferença para o meu jogo como você pode apreciar meus reflexos não são tão rápido quanto você ELFs assim eles fariam muita diferença. Ou como você diz em seu post que a conexão entre um novo mouse eo computador ser muito mais rápido permitindo sucessos melhor e mais rápido?. Como Vovô diz que é um pouco ir e perder às vezes eu sou um James Bond adequada. Eu às vezes jogar em outros servidores, quando estamos tranquilo e tenho notado que em os americanos, principalmente onde meu ping é de cerca de 100 os ataques parecem melhor. Eu tenho a sorte de ter uma conexão de banda larga de fibra óptica aqui que às vezes pings em 16 com 23-25 ​​sendo a média, este poderia ser o problema?.
Eu vou apertar o meu mouse meninos novo quando ele está dormindo e tentar isso, se eu sou pior do que de costume, você vai saber o porquê. Eu tenho que resolver isso sangrenta Don Kimer fora ou eu vou acabar colocando uma cabeça de cavalos em seu travesseiro.

Pen.
Back to top Go down
kimer
Server Admin
Server Admin
kimer

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 am

hello mate Smile
Something similar happends to me sometimes... I got good ping but my FPS are very lows, 30, 45, 50... i have fibre optic channel too.
it could be ¿The video card? i used to play with my laptop 15,6 iches and the video card is 5 years old. It should be work fine to URT and it works, but sometimes my hits are horribles, so you know mate... when you kill me this is the reason hehehehehe Razz

Try putting your rate to 25000, and max packets to 42, and maxfps 125 in your q3config file.

I found this page, it seems interesting... lets see what google traductor tell me XD

http://dailynade.com/increasing-fps-through-cvar-tweaks/

cya m8
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

Hello Pens,

I know what you mean about hits. It happens to me all the time. Specially when server is quite full. It's not the mouse (but gaming mouse are better for play FPS) and not your connection (uk connections are very good, and the server is in UK).

Put this on your autoexec.cfg file, and start the game:

Code:
seta cl_packetdup "1"
seta cl_maxpackets "125"
seta rate "25000"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta net_dynamicport "1" 
seta cg_SmoothClients "1"
seta ut_timenudge "0"

If your hits are worst, delete it from this file (autoexec.cfg). Let me know if your hits are better now.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
Widow

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Yes, hits on the server get gradually worse for me the more users there are too, and i have the same problem as Pens, my ping is never more than 30, and has been known to be under 5..... (pinghack.. :p ) and when other users on the server have pings over 50 it is the same effect as if i had a ping of 300. The hits are massively off because of a slight lagging constantly. To a point where if i aim slightly away from them, i sometimes hit... lol

I have that ^^^ in my config, but it didn't really make too much difference to me, I think server just gets too busy very quickly! we are the 34th most popular server on Urt now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:45 pm

It's depends on your internet speed, computer, etc... so... lets see if pens hits improved.
Back to top Go down
BoinaVerde
Admin
Admin
BoinaVerde

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

hey pen

i did wath strawberry post

and goes well to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandora.forumotion.org
Pensioner
Pensioner

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi Strawbs & all,
I beleive I have added your config correctly mate. I will be on later to give it a go will let you know the results. Hopefully the alcohol wont have too much interference been out with the Boss for a beer after work . hic Smile
Back to top Go down
Pensioner
Pensioner

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Applied your config correctly Strawbs. After a week or so of testing the hits are definitely better. They are more so in games where there are a smaller number of players on either side. When the number of players increases to full capacity then there is a noticeable difference in bad hits or hits not registering.This however seems to be the common consensus among other players as well.
Thank you for the fix every little helps Smile. You just need to teach me how to move, jump, aim, and avoid being hit now Laughing .

Pen.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Nice to see that it worked. About aim, jump, etc; the only way to get that is: practice, practice and of course kill Kimer Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pensioner
Pensioner

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Lol Razz thanks mate, killing Kimer is better than sex for me these days Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hits on the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits on the server   Hits on the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Hits on the server
Page 1 of 1