Just a little moan Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Just a little moan Kabp

Welcome to Team Pandora Forum !!!
You want to join us? Introduce Yourself in the forum !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» pandora resurrection
Just a little moan EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:11 pm by BmxSkull

» opening a minecraft server and other games
Just a little moan EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 pm by Admin

» New TeamSpeak
Just a little moan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm by Admin

» Thanks
Just a little moan EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am by The Kid

» Watch Green Lantern online
Just a little moan EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hey Guys!
Just a little moan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am by the}GaMe*

» BoinaVerde and RaquyeL dancing in the game DC Universe
Just a little moan EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm by BoinaVerde

» urban terror 4.1
Just a little moan EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm by BoinaVerde

» =PD=One? Would be nicee
Just a little moan EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am by The Kid

» watch Transformers: Age Of Extinction
Just a little moan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm by BoinaVerde

» TS3 Offline?
Just a little moan EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm by hpz

» I would like to enter the clan of Pandora*.*
Just a little moan EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am by hpz

» UTSC Sr8 only Tournament Invite
Just a little moan EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm by hpz

» Looking for a great config
Just a little moan EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm by hpz

» hpz <--
Just a little moan EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 pm by hpz

» free time / lets play games :D
Just a little moan EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm by hpz

» a dedication to the world soccer :DDD !!
Just a little moan EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:38 pm by BoinaVerde

»  Addicted to Urban Terror ?? xD
Just a little moan EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm by BoinaVerde

» Hi ALL, did ya miss me? AP0LL0 here
Just a little moan EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am by BoinaVerde

» good luck Portugal / Boa Sorte Portugal
Just a little moan EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords

Just a little moan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pensioner
Pensioner

Just a little moan Empty
PostSubject: Just a little moan   Just a little moan EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:18 am

Guys you all know me, I do not complain, moan, or pull down our server . In fact I go on other servers as =PD= Pensioner sometimes to advertise to let them know where I play now, and hope my friends around servers take note and take a look at us and hopefully join us. Boina as you know I was Senior Admin at Pwny. A position I and you know I was not capable of being. My knowledge of computing and gaming is limited. I am the first to admit that. On my first adventure to team speak I spoke to you and although it was brief, I really enjoyed our conversation You helped me through a lot of problems I was facing, and mailed me commands and instructions which really helped me continue as admin. For that I am very grateful.
Tonight I was playing from approx Midnight onwards. There were no admins online and the balance was so bad we were loosing potential new players probably 50% + who I have never seen on the server before. There were a few regulars not many. I have to pick out YZY who did their best to equal the teams at different maps.
I do not know or if you agree, or if it is possible to give certain regular players very basic admin rights to maybe balance or kick to a minimum degree TK people which spoil t our game tonight and made me and others leave the server.

My friends Boin and Soldier. From my post obviously I am putting myself forward. But I sincerely mean it for the best for our Community. There are others you can, and should consider. Will I come to Teamspeak for the privilege. Probably not, I do not go on Teamspeak. My main reason is I do not want to disturb my Wife and Son. As as you know I tend to play late at night due to full time work, and it is unfair for them to hear me while they sleep. They have work and school too.
I will say with teamspeak, I will try to come on during afternoon sessions at weekends as I would really like to talk to you all my friends.

Bear it in mind if its possible, If not I really hold no grudges I am very happy to continue as I am.

Pen. Smile

Rapazes que todos me conhecem, eu não reclamo, gemido, ou puxar para baixo o nosso servidor. Na
verdade eu ir em outros servidores como = Pensionista = PD, por vezes,
para fazer propaganda para que eles saibam onde eu jogo agora, e espero
que meus amigos em torno de servidores tomar nota e dar uma olhada em
nós e esperamos que se junte a nós. Boina, como você sabe que eu era administrador sênior da Pwny. A posição que eu e você sabe que eu não era capaz de ser. Meu conhecimento de informática e jogos é limitado. Eu sou o primeiro a admitir isso. Em
minha primeira aventura para a equipe falar eu falei com você e apesar
de ter sido breve, eu realmente gostei da nossa conversa Você me ajudou
por um monte de problemas que eu estava enfrentando, e me enviou
comandos e instruções que realmente me ajudaram a continuar como
administrador. Por que eu sou muito grato.
Hoje à noite eu estava jogando a partir da meia-noite aprox. Não
havia linha administradores eo saldo foi tão mau que estavam perdendo
potenciais novos jogadores, provavelmente, 50% + que eu nunca vi no
servidor antes. Havia algumas regulares não muitos. Eu tenho que escolher YZY que fez o seu melhor para igualar as equipes em diferentes mapas.
Eu
não sei nem se você concordar, ou se é possível dar alguns jogadores
regulares básicos direitos de administrador para talvez equilíbrio ou
chutar a um povo grau mínimo TK que estragam t nosso jogo hoje à noite e
me e outros deixam o servidor.

Meus amigos Boin e soldado. Do meu post, obviamente, eu estou me colocando a frente. Mas eu sinceramente dizer que o melhor para a nossa Comunidade. Há outros que você pode, e deve considerar. Eu vou vir para Teamspeak para o privilégio. Provavelmente não, eu não vou em Teamspeak. O principal motivo é que eu não quero perturbar a minha esposa e filho. Como
que você sabe que eu tendem a jogar tarde da noite devido ao trabalho a
tempo inteiro, e é injusto para eles para me ouvir enquanto eles
dormem. Eles têm trabalho e da escola também.
Eu
vou dizer com teamspeak, vou tentar chegar durante sessões da tarde nos
fins de semana como eu realmente gostaria de falar com você todos os
meus amigos.

Tenha isso em mente se é possível, se não eu realmente não possuem rancores Estou muito feliz em continuar como eu sou.

Pen. Smile
Back to top Go down
S0LDieR
S0LDieR

Just a little moan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little moan   Just a little moan EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 am

Pensioner, personally, I think if your wife and son heard me on TeamSpeak they would sleep even better!!! Very Happy

Jokes aside, thanks for your post. What you are talking about would probably include !force a player into a team, !teams and !bal

The thing regarding these is that the !teams is pretty useless and the server will do !teams automatically (might take a few more seconds than if you spot it personally straight away, but it will do it). The problem with !teams is that it just evens teams in terms of numbers, not in terms of skills.

The !balance command is a pain in the arse to use and very very rarely do I use it, because it switches people around and sometimes they get mad, although it has the best results to even out teams.

The !force command is the one I usually choose in trying to disrupt only 1 player to try to even out teams.

These are my views on the commands to help sort out the problem, but I'll talk with boina about it Pens and ofc, every1 else feel free to reply with your feedback/comments/suggestions.

Regarding the TKers, the bot kicks these people (it even kicks too well and thus why a lot of !kiss are done sometimes). I don't understand how it can be a big problem. If you get TKed once in a while and not on purpose, it's just some people who rage a lot. And you can always do !grudge to increase the penalty on the TKing player.
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Gramps

Just a little moan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little moan   Just a little moan EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 am

I agree with pen and soldier. Sometimes the server "helping" isn't enough though. All servers need active admins Smile
Back to top Go down
kimer
Server Admin
Server Admin
kimer

Just a little moan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little moan   Just a little moan EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

Hello Pen Smile

I think you were at holidays when boina wrote a post about admin rights, check ---> Forum->General Discussion -> admins read this pls

About TS3, I often can't talk too, but I got headphones of my old walkman Shocked and although I dont speak I can hear if someone need something. My problem is the stereo sound so, I used to put the TS3 microphone muted but I can hear all this chicken sits speaking english like it was chinese.. because i cant understand most of the jokes hehehe

If you are a moderator like me i will be happy for you mate Wink good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a little moan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little moan   Just a little moan Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little moan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PANDORA COMMUNITY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: